Looking to upgrade the family home or downsize for retirement?
There’s often a lot to think about.
- Do I need to sell my existing home first?
- How do I align the sale of my existing home and the purchase of my new one?
- Is bridging finance required to ensure I have a deposit for my new home?
- What costs are involved in selling and buying?
- Can I keep my existing home as an investment property?
- What are the financial implications of my move?
We’re here to help
SFP have been assisting clients with strategic debt advice for over 20 years. Our unique difference is in our wealth of knowledge from both a mortgage broking and financial advice perspective. We’re able to assist with obtaining finance and ensure you receive the correct financial advice to make the right financial decisions in your next big move.
Choosing the right loan
With 1000’s of home loan products available in Australia, it can be difficult to find the right lender and loan for your needs. Our specialist finance team works with a panel of over 30 different lenders including big banks, credit unions and non-branch lenders to ensure we find the right home loan for your individual needs.
Don’t forget the buying & selling costs
There’s a lot to think about when moving home and it’s easy to forget the costs involved in the selling and buying process. Before putting your home up for sale or placing a deposit on a new home, it’s important to assess all the costs to ensure a smooth transition into your new home. Below are some of the costs to consider;
- Stamp Duty
- Lenders Mortgage Insurance
- Real estate agent fees
- Legal fees
- Building & Pest Inspection
- Home and Contents Insurance
- Property Valuations
- Moving Costs
Ready to make the move?
We offer an obligation free appointment where we can openly discuss what you’re looking to achieve and put your mind at easy. We’ll be able to provide an estimate of your borrowing capacity and answer any questions along the way.
Please feel free to book an appointment or send us an enquiry. We look forward to meeting with you soon.
Still have some questions?