Looking to buy your first, second or third investment property?
Property investment in Australian continues to be a popular way to build wealth over the long term but care needs to be taken when investing in property and obtaining finance for your investment property purchased.
Lenders treat investment property loan differently to standard home loans which means a different approach needs to be taken. When looking to finance an investment property, the below points need to be considered;
- Lenders often require a larger deposit for investment property purchase
- Lenders can have a higher interest rate on investment loans
- Can I use the equity in my existing property to purchase the new investment property?
- What is the correct loan structure when looking at my investment property portfolio as a whole?
- What are the tax implications of purchasing, holding and selling an investment property?
Working with the right people
Investing in property can help building wealth and generate income but property investment isn’t without its risks. It’s important to work with professionals to ensure you’re receive the right advice for your individual needs.
Our specialist finance team works with a panel of professionals such as accountants, solicitors and in-house financial advisers to ensure you receive the right advice. If you’re already working with one or all of the above, we’ll work with them to get the best outcomes for your needs.
Making the first step
We offer an obligation free appointment where we can openly discuss what you’re looking to achieve. We’ll be able to provide you with investment property loan options and answer any questions along the way.
We look forward to meeting you soon.
For some help to get started...