Leigh Morris - Senior Credit Adviser | Director
"Trying to navigate the world of finance alone can be a minefield. With all the information available online now, the options and opinions are endless. My role is to block out the noise and get you to focus on your financial situation, so you can get ahead and stay there."
Leigh understands the importance of long term client relationships and he always displays a genuine, caring and professional approach with his clients. His honest, positive and friendly nature makes clients from all walks of life feel immediately at ease. These traits mixed with a diverse financial background make for excellent tools for managing his clients' financial affairs.
- First home buyers
- Home & Investment
- Wealth creation strategies
- Debt reduction strategies
- Tax strategies & advice
- Cashflow management
- Financial education
- Diploma of Financial Planning
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning
- Graduate Diploma of Financial Planning
- Certificate IV of Finance & Broking
- Diploma of Finance & Mortgage Broking
- Self-Managed Super Fund Accreditation
- Margin Lending Accreditation
- Tax (Financial) Adviser TASA
- Justice of the Peace (JP)
Membership and Associations
- Authorised Representative of Charter Financial Planning
- Member of the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA)
- Member of Association of Financial Planners (AFA)
- Member of the Finance Brokers Association of Australia (FBAA)
Career and Industry Highlights
With 15 years’ experience in the Financial Services Industry working for some of Australia’s largest corporations, Leigh is well versed in helping people achieve their financial goals and objectives. He is an expert in building long standing professional relationships which has been gain through his extensive time with NAB, Colonial First State, Shadforth Financial Group and Sydney Financial Planning.
Outside of work, Leigh's passions include travel, photography and motorsports. Leigh’s other major interest interest is in cashflow management after a recent engagement!
Leigh's Planner Profile...
Leigh Morris is an authorised representative and credit representative of Charter Financial Planning Limited, ABN 35 002 976 294, AFS Licence No. 234665, member of the AMP Group. This document provides general information only. Before making any financial or investment decisions, we recommend you consult a financial planner to take into account your particular investment objectives, financial situation and individual needs. Charter Financial Planning, Illawarra Financial Planning and Sydney Financial Planning and its authors take no responsibility for any omissions of information supplied in this document. Read more about Who We Are, What We Do and explore our Insights.