Leigh Morris - Financial Planner | Director
- 0447 263 567
"The plan is to be happy"
Leigh understands the importance of long term client relationships and he always displays a genuine, caring and professional approach with his clients. His honest, positive and friendly nature makes clients from all walks of life feel immediately at ease. These traits mixed with a diverse financial background make for excellent tools for managing his clients' financial affairs.
- Wealth creation strategies
- Debt reduction strategies
- Tax strategies & advice
- Cashflow management
- Superannuation management
- Risk management
- Financial education
- Diploma of Financial Planning
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning
- Graduate Certificate of Financial Planning
- Certificate IV of Finance & Broking
- Self-Managed Super Fund Accreditation
- Margin Lending Program
- Tax (Financial) Adviser TASA
Membership and Associations
- Authorised Representative of Charter Financial Planning
- Member of the Credit Ombudsman Service
- Member of Association of Financial Planners (AFA)
- Member of the Finance Brokers Association of Australia (FBAA)
Career and Industry Highlights
With 14 years experience in the Financial Services Industry working for some of Australia’s largest corporations, Leigh is well versed in helping people achieve their financial goals and objectives. He is expert in building long standing professional relationships which has been gain through his extensive time with NAB, Colonial First State and Shadforth Financial Group.
Outside of work, Leigh's passions include travel, photography and motorcycle riding. Due to expensive interests and a recent engagement, Leigh’s other major interest is cashflow management!
Download a printable version of Leigh's Profile: Leigh Morris - Planner Profile
Leigh's Planner Profile...
Leigh Morris is an authorised representative and credit representative of Charter Financial Planning Limited, ABN 35 002 976 294, AFS Licence No. 234665, member of the AMP Group. This document provides general information only. Before making any financial or investment decisions, we recommend you consult a financial planner to take into account your particular investment objectives, financial situation and individual needs. Charter Financial Planning, Illawarra Financial Planning and Sydney Financial Planning and its authors take no responsibility for any omissions of information supplied in this document. Read more about Who We Are, What We Do and explore our Insights.