Michal Bodi - Senior Financial Planner | Financial Coach
- 0422 763 361
"Having the drive to succeed is a powerful quality.If you pair this with a keen focus and an action plan the results can be quite amazing. The trick is to focus on things we can actually control"
Working with people who seek simple and elegant lives with a purpose.
Closing the behavioural gap between knowing and doing.
Financial coaching with focus on human values and what really matters in the long run.
Clearing out complexities and inspiring to proactively plan your ideal life using practical guidance, leadership and ongoing money coaching.
- Behavioural Investment Counselling
- Values Based Spending
- Financial Planning and Coaching
- Change Fitness and Coaching
- Practical Cash-flow Strategies
- Personal Goals Setting/Quantifying
- Wealth Creation and Investing
- Debt management
- Retirement Planning
- Business Succession Planning
- Master of Engineering (Commerce)
- Advanced Diploma in Financial Services (Financial Planning)
- Diploma of Financial Services (FP)
- Change Fitness Program
- Certificate IV in Mortgage Broking
- SMSF accreditation
- Direct Equities and ETFs Program
- Margin Lending and Geared Investments Program
Membership and Associations
- Authorised Representative of Charter Financial Planning
- Member of the Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Member of the Association of Financial Advisers (AFA)
- Member of Responsible Investing Association of Australasia (RIAA)
- Member of Tax Practitioners Board
- Member of the Credit Ombudsman Service
Career and Industry Highlights
Awarded Most Trusted Adviser (2014,2015,2016,2017, 2018)
Listed in Financial Standard’s FSPOWER50 - The 50 most influential people in finance for 2013, 2014 & 2015.
Listed as Platinum Adviser on Adviser Ratings
Author and contributor to industry publications (Canstar, Adviser Ratings, Humble Savers, FPA’s Ask and Expert program, First5000, Open Forum etc.)
Michal's Planner Profile...
Michal Bodi is an authorised representative and credit representative of Charter Financial Planning Limited, ABN 35 002 976 294, AFS Licence No. 234665, member of the AMP Group. This document provides general information only. Before making any financial or investment decisions, we recommend you consult a financial planner to take into account your particular investment objectives, financial situation and individual needs. Charter Financial Planning, Illawarra Financial Planning and Sydney Financial Planning and its authors take no responsibility for any omissions of information supplied in this document. Read more about Who We Are, What We Do and explore our Insights.