For each of our financial planners we are required to produce an individual 'Financial Services and Credit Guide'. We recommend that you read these guides before making an appointment.
The Financial Services and Credit Guide covers the following:
- What services and products on which the financial planner can provide advice
- Fees and charges and how these are distributed
- How your financial planner is remunerated
- Any relationship details with financial institutions
- How we handle customer complaints
Please find our 'Financial Services and Credit Guides' below:
- Sydney Financial Planning FSCG - PDF (420 KB)
If you have further questions or require clarification on any areas within the guides please contact us on 02 9328 0876 and ask to speak to one of our financial planners.